Arroz Congri Hand Pies
courtesy of Ayesha Curry
- 1 can store-bought biscuits
- 1 1/2 cup leftover Arroz Congri, (rice, beans, and sautéed veggies)
- 1/2 cup diced leftover ham, optional
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1.Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2.Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- 3.Separate store-bought biscuits and roll out into rounds.
- 4.Mix leftover Arroz Congri, ham, cumin, and cheese.
- 5.Place two tablespoons of the mixture off center onto each round.
- 6.Fold over and seal using a fork to press the edges.
- 7.Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until golden.