Salted Peanut Cookies
courtesy of Spaceships & Laser Beams
Servings: 40 cookies
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup uncooked oats
- 1 cup coarsely crushed corn flakes
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- 1.Cream shortening and sugars until light; add eggs, vanilla and beat well.
- 2.Sift flour, soda and baking powder; add to creamed mixture.
- 3.Work in peanuts, corn flakes and oats.
- 4.Cover with Glad® Press ‘n Seal® and chill dough.
- 5.Shape into balls; dip in cold water; roll in sugar.
- 6.Bake at 350 for 12 minutes
- 7.Yields about 4 ½ dozen cookies and one very happy family.