Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich Pops
courtesy of Crazy Little Projects
Servings: 6 people
- Cookies, (homemade or store-bought)
- Ice Cream, (try to get at least 2-3 flavors)
- Toppings, (crushed candy, sprinkles, coconut, pretzels, mini chocolate chips)
- Sucker sticks or popsicle sticks
- 1. Set your ice cream out to thaw a little and make sure your cookies are room temperature if freshly baked.
- 2. Grab two cookies (and they don’t have to be the same flavor). Take a scoop of ice cream and place it on one.
- 3. Place the other cookie on top and press down until the ice cream reaches the edges.
- 4. Roll it in the topping of your choice.
- 5. Stick a popsicle or sucker stick in it if you want to make it extra fun!