Glad to Give Social Share
PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Eligibility: Glad to Give Social Share (“Program”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and D.C., eighteen (18) years old or older. Void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: The Glad Products Company (“Sponsor”), 1221 Broadway, Oakland, CA, 94612. Charitable Organization: Me to We Foundation, 6500 Main Street, Williamsville, New York, 14221
3. Charitable Purpose: The money raised through this Program will help the Charitable Organization further its charitable purpose of partnering with communities to help lift themselves out of poverty using a holistic, sustainable five-pillar development model. Through this Program, Sponsor will provide the Charitable Organization with a monetary donation of up to $15,000 to support its agriculture and food security programming. Visit https://www.we.org/about-we-charity/ for further information about the Charitable Organization.
4. Timing: The Program begins on December 15, 2016 at 12:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on June 30, 2017 at 11:59 a.m. PT, or when the goal has been reached, whichever comes first (“Program Period”).
5. How to Participate: You must have a Twitter account to participate. Twitter accounts are free, but subject to its terms of service: (https://twitter.com/tos). Your account settings must be set to “unprotected” and/or “public” in order for your Tweets to be viewable by Sponsor and its agents. If you use your mobile device to participate, standard data charges from your wireless carrier may apply.
During the Program Period, there are two ways to participate:
a. visit GladtoGive.com and share its original content to Twitter along with hashtag #GladtoGive (“Qualified Share”); or
b. ReTweet a Qualifying Share (“ReTweet”).
For each Qualified Share and ReTweet, Sponsor will donate $1.00 to the Charitable Organization to be used to support its agriculture and food security programming (up to $15,000 in total donations).
Limit: Sponsor will only make donations for one (1) Qualified Share or one (1) ReTweet per Twitter account during the Program Period.
Qualified Shares and ReTweets may not be indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous; contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights; disparage Sponsor, Charitable Organization or any other person or party affiliated with the Program; or contain material that is unlawful in any way. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Qualified Share or ReTweet in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
6. Donation Terms: No later than 90 days after the conclusion of the Program Period, Sponsor will calculate the number of Qualifying Shares and ReTweets and will provide Charitable Organization with the monetary donation of up to $15,000. Information concerning the Charitable Organization, including financial, licensing and charitable purpose information, may be obtained without cost by writing to the Charitable Organization at the above address.
7. Release: By participating, participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, HelloWorld, Inc., Charitable Organization, The Clorox Company, Me to We Shop Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Program.
8. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Program, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Program, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Program or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorneys’ fees) and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, typographical, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, or lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Program; (4) other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Program, whether printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, mechanical, or human error or otherwise, which may occur in the administration of the Program, the processing of qualifying purchase or in any Program-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, delayed, inaccurate, garbled, damaged or stolen sales data; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Program.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Program, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
© 2016 HelloWorld, Inc. All rights reserved.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter, Inc.